My journey with the bagpipes began when I was 7. My uncle was a drummer in a bagpipe band, and I was mesmerized after seeing the band march in a parade. I spent the next weeks marching around the house pretending to play the bagpipes. Soon after that, my parents got me started with bagpipe lessons.
A piper for 25 years now, I have studied under some of bagpiping’s best, including the late John Duxbury, Jimmy MacIntosh, MBE, and at the Balmoral School of Piping. World-class instruction has helped me win various piping awards throughout the eastern United States and in Canada. Choose a bagpiper with the formal training necessary to evoke the true elegance of the highland instrument.
I am a consummate performer with decades of stage experience, having played the pipes at weddings, funerals, parties, bars, the Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival, parades, and more. Choose Pittsburgh Bagpiper Seán O’Donnell to help make your event something your friends will talk about for years to come.
Contact me today to learn more about availability and rates. Choose experience, get a reasonable price.
For rate quotes and availability, contact me online
or by phone at (412) 298-8782.
- Commencement Bagpiping: May 18, 10 a.m.
- Private Wedding: June 1, 3:30 p.m.
- Ohio Memorial Service: June 15, 10:30 a.m.
- West Virginia Wedding: June 22, 4 p.m.
- Johnstown Family Runion: June 23, 2 p.m.
- Butler County Wedding: June 29, 4:30 p.m.
- West Virginia Golf Club: June 30, 6 p.m.
- Private Wedding: July 12, 4 p.m.
- Anniversary Party: July 18, 6 p.m.
- Pittsburgh Wedding: Aug. 16, 4:30 p.m.
- Cooper’s Rock Wedding: Aug. 24, 2:30 p.m.
- Pittsburgh Wedding: Sept. 1, 4 p.m.
- Pittsburgh Wedding: Sept. 20, 2 p.m.
- First Presbyterian Church of Irwin, Oct. 27, 8:15 a.m.
- Butler, PA, Wedding: Sept. 20, 2014